The Instructional Technology Council (ITC) seeks articles for ITCs Newsletter. The Council’s newsletter is published four times a year with a circulation of more than 2500 readers. Not only does every member of ITC receive a copy, but each issue is archived and accessible via the members-only section of the ITC website
ITC encourages all current ITC members who are interested in submitting an article for publication in the Newsletter. In order to assist with your submission, please follow these guidelines.
All manuscripts should be sent via email in Microsoft Word (.doc) to Scott D. Gordon. ITC Communications Director, at email@example.com
- Do not use any headers or footers.
- This publication generally conforms to the Chicago Manual of Style for spelling, capitalization, etc.
- Keep hard returns to a minimum.
- Use 10 point, Arial font.
- While manuscripts can vary in length, approximately 1–3 pages is standard for this publication.
- Accompanying images should be in JPG or Tiff format, 300 dpi. By sending images, you certify that you have the right to distribute those images.
- Include a short biographical statement at the end of the manuscript (two or three sentences).
- Include a professional photograph that we can publish with the article. We prefer an electronic image file in JPG or TIFF format, 300 dpi, approximately 1” W x 1.5” H.
- Articles may be co-written by a community college member and an industry partner, however it must be submitted by the community college member.
Once all of the manuscripts are received, they are distributed to the editor for review and some revisions may be made. The Executive Office may make other minor revisions and then send the document on for layout and print.
Please note that submission of an article does not guarantee publication.